February 14-15, 2020
Lancaster County Convention Center
25 South Queen St., Lancaster, PA 17603
Thank you for using our new, secure registration system.
How do you want your badge printed?
- Cancellation Policy:
Registration cancellations received in writing prior to December 31, 2019, will be refunded except for a $50.00 cancellation fee. After January 1, 2020, no refunds will be given.
- Room Reservations:
Visit our website www.ecwsf.org or contact
Lancaster Marriott Hotel at 1-717-239-1600.
Please reference Eastern Chapter Wild Sheep Foundation.
- SAVE on registration and meals by registering by December 31, 2019.
• A full registration is for adults only and includes meal passes to the Friday night dinner, Saturday breakfast buffet and Saturday night banquet; name/entry badge; and preassigned auction bidder number.
• Single dinner tickets are available if you or someone in your group will not be attending all events.
• Children's dinner tickets are available for ages 6-10.
• See Special Events section for optional add-on events not included in the full registration.
Full Registration Option
A full registration includes meal passes to the Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast buffet and Saturday banquet, name/entry badge and pre-assigned auction bidder number.
See Special Events section for optional add-on events not included in the full registration.
Partial Registration Option
Even if you purchased a full registration above, you can add single dinner tickets here. Remember to check out the Special Events section for optional add-on events.
Child Meal Tickets
Age 6 - 10
Special Event Tickets
**Life Member attendees are automatically eligible to win a fishing adventure! Luncheon is open to all attendees.
In addition to your badge name provided above, please list all additional badge names required.
Please list any dietary restrictions along with the badge name for each person on your order as desired.
Ladies Fur Raffle- Sheared mink vest with fox trim: Retail value $2,700
Please consider becoming an ECWSF Sponsor!
ECWSF is a 501(c)(3) corporation. As a nonprofit entity, your donation may be tax deductible. Please contact your tax advisor.
Please select your choice.